You work hard for your money.
(So hard for it, honey!)
You work hard for your money, so you better treat it right!
(That’s what Donna Summer was singing about, right?)
You have a vision of what you want your life to look like (Looks awesome, by the way!) and you’re earning what you thought was enough and yet it seems like no matter how much you bring in, the money goes right back out. (Byeee!)
You wanted your money to do magical things but you weren’t talking about a vanishing act!
You have enough. You ARE enough. We just need to tidy your finances up a bit.
Does this sound familiar?
- You’ve tried to DIY a budget but none of your Google search results apply perfectly to your situation and you’re on information overload.
- You’re overwhelmed by all the accounts and expenses popping up in every direction and you don’t have a set of systems to manage it all (and don't even get me started on variable income!).
- And every time to sit down to work out the numbers, you get overwhelmed by all the moving parts to set a plan of action and rely on a credit card to figure it all out later.
It’s not that you’re not trying! Those college ramen noodle days are far behind you, but it still feels like no matter what money you have coming in, you don’t have enough to show for it?
You’re intimidated by the thought that you’ll never have enough to do what you really want to do in a way that feels… GOOD. Sustainable. Safe. Abundant.
You want FREEDOM! No, wait! You want SECURITY! No, wait…
What if I told you that you could have BOTH?
- What if I told you that there is a magical middle ground where you show your money a little TLC and your money returns the sentiment?
- What if I told you that a financial plan to get from where you are now to your big goal is in your grasp – and it doesn’t require a crazy investment scheme to get there?
- What if I told you that most of our money issues lie not in our checking accounts but in our heads and our habits?
You just need to sync your mind up with your means.
And that’s where I come in to save the day!
Money coaching isn’t a necessity, but it sure as heck accelerates the process of transforming bad financial habits into good ones!
Think about it. You have decades of mental conditioning that impact each and every one of your financial choices… from your go-to payment method all the way to what you think you’re capable of achieving in life.
Imagine the moment you get to move from fantasy to “Finally!” once you’re able to live a life you’ve always wanted without cutting corners or bankrupting yourself.
- You don’t have to deplete your safety net and you don’t have to incur massive amounts of debt!
- You’ll learn how to pay off your debt and stock up your savings so you have a safety net beneath you when you take big leaps.
- You’ll sleep better at night without worrying about the timing and amount of your bills.
- You will be in total control of your spending and saving habits and FEEL the value of each and every way your money has supported you… from that trip through the home goods section at Target to starting that dream organic clothing business.
You ARE abundant. It’s time to make your money get with the times!
Introducing The Money Metamorphosis Intensive!
I work out the money plan and the mindset hacks to get you from “Ugh!” to “Yeah, baby!” in the most fiscally responsible way possible while you get to focus on other logistics like planning travel itineraries, perfecting your organic soap recipe, or spending time with your friends and fam!
What They're Saying:
Michelle is a budget ninja. She’s the best at creating a budget that fits with your lifestyle. Had someone told me that I could be on a budget and feel richer, I would have called them crazy. But that’s only because I hadn’t met Michelle yet. I have never been on a budget before and literally felt like I had more money than I had in my whole life – all the while saving money, paying off my credit card debt, and still having enough money to go out to dinner with my friends and buy myself new stuff. It was wild!
Do yourself the favor- quit waking up in the middle of the night stressing about your bills, stop feeling guilty about buying something for yourself and pay off your debt in a way that feels easy and work with Michelle. It wasn’t until I got really honest with Michelle about my money situation that I really got honest with myself that a change started to happen. Worth. Every. Penny.
Cristina H, Philadelphia, PA
How This Works
STAGE 1 (Weeks 1 thru 5): Money Mindfulness
During this stage, we start the data collection process while you start working the money mindfulness muscles in your head. This includes:
- Two bi-weekly 60-minute virtual hangouts on my private Zoom channel to discuss goals and set intentions for both our work together and the financial lifestyle you’re after.
- Four enlightening video trainings that guide you through my school of thought on money management to be completed weekly,
- Fifteen daily prompts to start transitioning your manner of thinking towards your financial life so the work we do together overwrites decades of destructive influences,
- An extensive client in-take package where you identify goals that are authentic to your core values and the all the numbers we need to work out in your financial life to get you where you want to go, and
- Unlimted email support to help work through any tough money blocks and issues that arise.
STAGE 2 (Weeks 6 thru 10): Money Mapping
During this stage, we complete the financial planning process and structure your money systems so your finances feel like home. This includes:
- Two bi-weekly virtual hangouts on my private Zoom channel to discuss the numbers and goals in your in-take documents and follow-up on the implementation process of your plan,
- A customized Owner’s Manual: a written step-by-step plan of action to structure your money life and streamline your financial success with a spending plan (AKA budget, not a bad word!), savings plan (to cover all of the knowns and unknowns in life), debt repayment plan (if applicable),
- A money tracking spreadsheet to monitor and track your numbers so you can witness the revolution in your wallet,
- Unlimited email support and guidance to renovate your money house so your financial life is full of ease and flow.
STAGE 3 (Weeks 11 thru 16): Money Mastery
During this stage, we tweak the systems and strategies to work with your strengths and overcome your weak spots. Here we balance the mindset work with the numbers to turn you into a financial powerhouse. This includes:
- FOUR 60-minute weekly money check-ins because accountability and support are essential assets to make sure your new habits kick out the old ones and change is hard,
- Lifetime access to my signature personal finance e-couse, Budgets & Big Things, so you can learn my financial planning process and pursue your money goals no matter what life throws at you (like money training wheels),
- A snail-mail farewell package to ease the transition to flying solo that you’ll enjoy receiving more than any Amazon delivery,
- Unlimited email support and guidance so you graduate from this program a money expert like me so you can manage your finances through the rest of your life with confidence!
That's a lotta info. Let's break it down, shall we?
Four months of intensive financial coaching includes:
- A customized Owner's Manual to your unique financial life with a spending plan, debt-repayment plan, savings plan, and strategic and mindful systems to implement it all with ease,
- A total of EIGHT 60-minute coaching calls because accountability and support are essential assets to make sure your new habits stick (this is that Customer Service Hotline we all wish came with our finances),
- My intensive Mindful Money material to rewrite your bad your bad money habits into happy, shiny habits,
- Lifetime access to my signature personal finance e-course, Budgets & Big Things, so you can learn my financial planning process and pursue your money goals no matter what life throws at you (like money training wheels),
- Unlimited email support and guidance so you graduate from this program a money expert like me so you can manage your finances through the rest of your life with confidence, and
- A snail-mail farewell package to ease the transition to flying solo that you’ll enjoy receiving more than any Amazon delivery!
Who This Is For:
You’re not after a pre-packaged life. You’re too unique, one-of-a-kind, and unconventional for that! You just like things the way you like things. (Usually handmade, organic, and full of personality.)
So why should your personal finances be any different?
Just because you’re a boss who makes their own rules, that doesn’t mean you don’t want a fiscally fresh and fun future!
Whether you want to travel, pay off your student loans, scale your dream business, or, you know, just save the world, those dreams still require a financial game plan.
Well, lucky you because that’s just what I do!
Customized personal finance strategies… with chutzpah!
My services are perfect for you if…
- You’re trying to get out of debt, but can’t decide on the best strategy,
- You have 7 budgeting apps on your phone but no budget,
- You kinda wonder where your money goes at the end of every month,
- You’d like to save and invest your money for something special, but all the options make your head spin,
- You have big dreams with big price tags but getting there seems impossible,
- You know you need a plan but every time you sit down to map it out, you get overwhelmed and eat a cookie (or 10).
If you ever wished your finances came with a user’s manual and a customer service hotline, THIS IS IT.
Because the last time you tried to create a financial plan all alone for yourself was about as effective as that three day juice fast… It was back to potato chips by Day 4.
My signature services will help you walk away clear on how you want to spend and save your stacks so you can finally manage your money with ease and confidence.
Are you ready to spend confidently and see your savings stockpile?
Michelle helped me identify exactly what it was I was seeking to afford with my money. I’ve always struggled with my finances and this was the first time I really took them seriously and worked towards the goals I set. The strategies + the mindset + the numbers broken down – MAGIC!
-Liz A., New York, NY
Michelle whipped my financial life into shape! Not only did I get a plan of action, but the plan was actually FUN to implement. It’s not just numbers and logic – Michelle is very clear about that. The reason this worked so well for me was because it took my personality into account and didn’t try to make me someone I’m not. I’m never going to be somebody that reads up on the latest market trends or attempts extreme couponing. But Michelle gave me the toolbox to make informed and controlled choices with my money. Every time I hear someone complain about money issues, I connect ’em to Michelle.
-Aislinn R., New York, NY
I broke even on the cost of working with Michelle in the first month! (And, yes, I know what ROI is now!) I spent money and made money at the same time! The knowledge and skills you get from Michelle are priceless though. I had so many misconceptions about money that were messing me up and I didn’t even know it. I thought I would have to make more money to get rid of my money stress and that wasn’t the case with Michelle’s help. I can’t describe what it’s like to have that weight lifted off my shoulders. I’m just really glad I didn’t wait until I was earning more to work with Michelle.
– Dani S., Stuart, FL
The word “budget” means something totally new to me since working with Michelle. I actually feel wealthier on a budget than I ever did without one. I remember Michelle telling me “A budget is a plan, not a challenge” and that really stuck with me. It helped me treat my finances like part of my lifestyle and less like a diet or a project.
– Lynn G, Fort Wayne, IN